C is a procedural programming language. It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie between 1969 and 1973. It was mainly developed as a system programming language to write operating system. The main features of C language include low-level access to memory, simple set of keywords, and clean style, these features make C language suitable for system programming like operating system or compiler development.
Beginning with C programming:
The components of the above structure are:
- Header Files Inclusion: The first and foremost component is the inclusion of the Header files in a C program.
A header file is a file with extension .h which contains C function declarations and macro definitions to be shared between several source files.
Some of C Header files:
- stddef.h – Defines several useful types and macros.
- stdint.h – Defines exact width integer types.
- stdio.h – Defines core input and output functions
- stdlib.h – Defines numeric conversion functions, pseudo-random network generator, memory allocation
- string.h – Defines string handling functions
- math.h – Defines common mathematical functions
PDF IN COMPRESSED FILE
Including Free Turbo ‘C’ Setup For Run C-Program
RUN FOR SOURCE CODE
- Step 1: Installed the Application Turbo ‘C’ on Computer.
- Step 2: And Finally All Source Code Run in Turbo ‘C’ Application.
‘180’ Source Code Of ‘C’ Programming
1. C Programs
2. C graphics programs
3. C++ programming
4. conio.h programming
5. dos.h programming
6. functions of graphics.h
7. math.h programming
8. Mouse programming codes
Size : 4.53 MB
Price : ₹ 65/-
Go To All "CSE" : E-Books
Go To All "IT" : E-Books