Communication is the process of sending and receiving messages through verbal or nonverbal means including speech or oral communication, writing or written communication, signs, signals, and behavior. More simply, communication is said to be “the creation and exchange of meaning.”
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
Page Length: 15 Pages
- Types of Communication
- Communication Media
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Types Of Intrapersonal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Types Of Interpersonal Communication
- Mass Communication
- Types Of Mass Communication
Size : 1.05 MB
Price : ₹ 25/-
Note : 1. Get Cashback on purchase this product.
2. Get instantly Cashback in your Martcost Wallet on first user registration.
Go To All "Non Technical" : Presentation Reports