The entire project has been developed keeping in view of the distributed client server computing technology, in mind. The specifications have been normalized up to 3NF to eliminate all the anomalies that may arise due to the database transaction that are executed by the general users and the organizational administration. The user interfaces are browser specific to give distributed accessibility for the overall system. At all proper levels high care was taken to check that the system manages the data consistency with proper business rules or validations. The authentication and authorization was crosschecked at all the relevant stages. The user level accessibility has been restricted into two zones namely. The administrative zone and the normal user zone.
Why new system?
- The system at any point of time can provide the details of the police station and the employees.
- The system at any point of time can provide the details of victims and the registered FIR’s
- The system at any point of time can provide the details of evidence and their sequence
- The system at any point of time can provide the details of existing charge sheets and their statuses.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“Crime Management System” Summer Training Report
Page Length: 62 Pages
- System Analysis
- Software Requirement Specification
- System Design
- Test in
- Technical Notes
- Future Improvement
Size : 2.70 MB
Price : ₹ 44/-
Go To All "CSE" : Project Reports
Go To All "IT" : Project Reports