- E marketing or Electronic marketing refers to the application of marketing principles and techniques via Electronic media and more specifically the Internet.
- The terms E marketing , Internet Marketing, Online marketing are interchanged and frequently can be considered synonymous .
- It is the process of marketing a brand using the marketing.
- It includes both direct response marketing and indirect marketing elements and uses a range of technologies to help connect business to their consumers.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
Page Length: 13 Pages
- What is E-marketing?
- Types of E-markets
- Opportunity Of E-marketing
- Advantage of E-Marketing
- Disadvantage of E-Marketing
- Scope of E-Marketing
Size : 1.22 MB
Price : ₹ 25/-
Note : 1. Get Cashback on purchase this product.
2. Get instantly Cashback in your Martcost Wallet on first user registration.
Go To All "Non Technical" : Presentation Reports