Electrochemical machine (ECM) is a machine tool used for feeding or cutting workpieces using electrical chemical processes. Usually used for mass production and for workpieces that have high levels of hardness or workpieces that are difficult to do by conventional machines. The ECM uses limited electrical conductive material so that it matches all workpiece materials. ECM can cut small angles or cavities that are very difficult on hard steel and Exotic rods such as titanium, Hastelloy, Kovar, Inconel and Carbide. Below is an example of an ECM engine.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“ECM” Seminar Report
Page Length: 19 Pages
- Definition of Electrochemical Machining (ECM)
- Picture of Electrochemical Machining (ECM)
- ECM Machine Image
- ECM Strengths and Disadvantages
- Modeling of material removal rates
- Accuracy and dimensional control
Include with “ECM” PPT
Page Length: 20 Pages
- Operating Principle
- Electrochemical Machining
- Main Subsystems
- ECM Components (Power)
Size : 630 KB
Price : ₹ 35/-
Note : 1. Get Cashback on purchase this product.
2. Get instantly Cashback in your Martcost Wallet on first user registration.
Go To All “EC” : Seminar Reports With PPT