What is a framework?
- A set of software routines that provide a foundation structure for an application.
- Frameworks take the tedium out of writing an application from scratch.
- Object-oriented application frameworks, which are the norm today, are structured as a class library.
.NET + Framework = .NET Framework
It is an environment for building, deploying, running web services and other applications.
.NET Framework Conceptual Overview
The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services. The .NET Framework is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
The .NET Framework has two main components: the common language runtime and the .NET Framework class library. The common language runtime is the foundation of the .NET Framework. You can think of the runtime as an agent that manages code at execution time, providing core services such as memory
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“Online Bus Reservation System” Summer Training Report
Page Length: 68 Pages
- Introduction about .Net
- Requirement Analysis
- System Analysis
Size : 2.05 MB
Price : ₹ 45/-
Go To All "CSE" : Project Reports
Go To All "IT" : Project Reports