- In today’s world with the increasing traffic and longer commuting distances it is becoming very difficult for people to travel for their particular licenses issue.
- Also most of the people today work for longer hours and do not have the flexibility to take a break from work to give the licenses tests.
- People have not spent more time for licenses test.
- The People want a facility where they can have easy to issue their licenses.
- The facility to achieve schedule date by SMS, call or mail…
- The people collect their license from post and travel from long distance for issuing license. So, the people waste their money.
- So, require to build new Website according to RTO office infrastructure and Facilities.
- So that all the people can get information about the e-RTO.
- Create a web application to be used in place of old system.
- Use ASP.NET and SQL Server technology to create strong and secured database connectivity.
- To maintain and improve the skill management for the department personnel.
- To ensure transparency in the day-to-day management and administration of the officials.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“Online RTO Management System” Summer Training Report
Page Length: 50 Pages
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENT STUDY
- SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- SYSTEM DESIGN
Include with “Online RTO Management System ” PPT
Page Length: 15 Pages
- Features of proposed system
- Software specification
- Hardware specification
- Data flow diagram
- Software development
- Future enhancements
- Software scope
Size : 3.50 MB
Price : ₹ 39/-
Go To All "CSE" : Project Reports
Go To All "IT" : Project Reports