Management is essential to any organization that wishes to be efficient and achieve its aims. Without someone in a position of authority there would be organizational anarchy with no structure and very little, if any focus. It has been said that management has four basic functions – planning, organizing, leading and controlling. Common sense dictates that without these principles of management being in place an organization would have trouble achieving its aims, or even coming up with aims in the first place!
A classic theory on the principles of management was written by Henri Fayol. It seeks to divide management into 14 principles. We’ll take a look at these basic principles of management and explain them in easy to understand terminology.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“Principles of Management” Seminar Report
Page Length: 12 Pages
- Definition of Management
- 14 Principles of Management
- Principles of Management – The Importance of the Principles
- In conclusion on the 14 Principles of management
Include with “Principles of Management ” PPT
Page Length: 22 Pages
- Division of Work
- Authority and Responsibility
- Unity of Command
- Unity of Direction
- Subordination of Individual Interest Remuneration
- The Degree of Centralization
- Scalar Chain
- Stability of Tenure of Personnel
- Esprit de Corps
Size : 505 KB
Price : ₹ 35/-
Note : 1. Get Cashback on purchase this product.
2. Get instantly Cashback in your Martcost Wallet on first user registration.