The System keeps track of the transactions in the RTO office. It maintains Renewal of learner’s License, Renewal of permanent license,Issue of learner’s license, Online LLR Form,Registration Form,Issue of perminent license,payment against challan and finally it produce printouts to payment of customers.
Purpose of the project
This project Deals with the transactions of RTO services office:-
- Renewal of learner’s license.
- Renewal of permanent license.
- Issue of learner’s license.
- Issue of permanent license.
- Registration Form
- Payment against challan.
- Online LLR Form
Problem in Existing System
The Existing system of RTO services has been is usage for two years.The existing system is not giving accurate results while doing transactions.It doesn’t provide security,anyone enter into the system and can do their own transactions.It is not flexible in generating reports.and many manual processes are made computerized.
The present system has following drawbacks:
- It is not efficient in performing office work in RTO services.
- It includes much manual process and time consuming.
- It is not user friendly.
- Maintains local data base.
- It is not Generating Accurate Reports.
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“RTO Management System” Summer Training Report
Page Length: 87 Pages
- PROJECT ANALYSIS
- SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
- PROJECT DESIGNING
- PROJECT TESTING
- FUTURE ENHANCEMENT
Size : 6.11 MB
Price : ₹ 49/-
Go To All "CSE" : Project Reports
Go To All "IT" : Project Reports