- Claude Shannon and Warren Weaver were engineers working for Bell Telephone Labs in the United States , both of them joined together to write an article in “Bell System Technical Journal” called “ Shannon and weaver model of communication”
- Their goal was to ensure the maximum efficiency of telephone cables and radio waves.
- They developed a model of communication which was intended to assist in developing a mathematical theory of communication.
- Claude Shannon (1916-2001) is considered one of the founding fathers of the communications age.
- Shannon and Weaver model of communication has been called the “mother of all the models”
DOCUMENT IN COMPRESSED FILE
“Shannon And Weaver” PPT
Page Length: 12 Pages
- Shannon and Weaver Model
- Elements of the Model
- Dysfunctional Factor
- Three other factors that Affecting while communicating
- Levels of Problems in the Analysis of Communication
Size : 420 KB
Price : ₹ 20/-